This “Arunella” program is conducted to introduce career guidance to the schools and to guide advanced level students to plan their future. We inaugurated this program in 2014 and we were able to aware the students about the career planning after the A/L examination and how to be a qualified graduate in the future.
This program was conducted in the following schools during the last few years.
- Piliyandala Central College, Piliyandala
- Maliyadeva Boys School, Kurunegala
- Presbyterian Girls School, Colombo 10
- Kalyani Maha Vidyalaya, Kithulgala
- Vidyarathna School, Horana
In this year it was held 24th of October 2016 in Mr/ Godapitiya National School Akurassa.
Photographed by Christy Rogers | © J'pura flames