This awarding ceremony is specially organized to identify and admire the best skillful undergraduates who have actively engaged in extracurricular activities apart from their degree program to enhance their soft skills while developing their personality to become more employable.
The following awards were granted at the grand finale on 4th October 2016 at Golden Rose Hotel in Boralesgamuwa.
1. Best Leadership award
2. Best Team player Award
3. Best Communicator Award
4. Best Creative designer Award
5. Best Innovator Award
6. Best Employability skills achievers (BESA- all-rounder) Awards (04)
- BESA – Faculty of medical sciences
- BESA – Faculty of Applied Sciences
- BESA – Faculty of Humanities and Social sciences
- BESA – Faculty of Management studies and Commerce
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.