This “Arunella” program is conducted to introduce career guidance to the schools and to guide advanced level students to plan their future. We inaugurated this program in 2014andwe were able to aware the students about the career planning after the A/L examination and how to be a qualified graduate in the future.
This program was conducted in the following schools during the last few years.
- Piliyandala Central College ,Piliyandala
- Maliyadeva Boys School ,Kurunegala
- Presbyterian Girls School, Colombo 10
- KalyaniMahaVidyalaya ,Kithulgala
- Vidyarathna School, Horana
Recent Arunella News
To be a Service Center of Quality and excellence, while also being a role-model for the Sri Lanka University System, supporting the university in its objective of helping produce capable, employable and satisfied graduates and potential leaders empowered to contribute … Continued