Morison VLC is an online program design specifically for the 3rd & 4th year undergraduates of Pharmaceutical/ Science/Biotech /Pharmacy/Chemistry and other Chemistry and Science related degrees to enhance their knowledge about the industry. The program consists with 06 technical sessions and 02 Morison Success story sharing sessions (Last year VLC participants, who are currently work with us) . Technical sessions will be conducted by internal resources, covering the following topics.
- Introduction to Pharma Manufacturing Industry & Potential & Opportunities for graduates.
- Overview of Quality Process in a Pharmaceutical company.
- Importance of local pharma manufacturing and it’s commercial aspects.
- Overview of Pharmaceutical production Process .
- Overview on R&D process in a Pharmaceutical Company.
- Overview on Regulatory process in a Pharmaceutical Company.