SANASA Development Bank PLC
We are a licensed specialized bank having an island-wide branches network, have taken proactive measurements to develop and execute a plan for future growth and sustainability in line with external changes. We seek to strengthen our banking operations with more focusing and introducing sustainable banking. And look for a suitable trainee for Sustainable Banking.
A degree from UGC recognized university in Environmental Science
Part qualification of accounting bodies like Chartered Accountants, CIMA, CMA, Banking and working experiences in a financial organization will be an added advantage
- Execute Social Environmental Risk and guidelines
- Waste Management
- Minimize and monitor use of Natural Resources
- Promote and incorporate sustainable Development goals for banking products and operations
- Promote environmental concepts to banking products and operations
- Promote, execute and make aware about sustainability principles
- Calculate the carbon footprint & water footprint of the bank.
If you are interested in please send your details CV to following email address or Fax your CV. Preferences will be given to recently passed out graduates/Interns
Fax : 011-2513529
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com