hSenid Business Solutions
It's all about people
The ideal candidate should be a result oriented, dynamic and self-motivated professional having strong desire to succeed in a competitive marketplace. Your primary responsibility would be to liaise with the customers & implement the HRIS solutions.
- Implement and configure hSenid HRM system at client sites and perform a product walkthrough after the implementation.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with the customers.
- Conduct user training and attend to customer inquiries.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Information Technology.
- Experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Net programming, SQL Server, Crystal Report, Visual Basic.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the set deadlines.
Candidates who fill the above criteria may send your CVs to email@example.com
mentioning the post applied for in the subject column.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org