hSenid Business Solutions
It's all about people
The ideal candidate should be a result oriented, dynamic professional having strong desire to succeed in a competitive marketplace
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and update clients’ HR systems
- Provide administrative support to HR daily operations
- Support in clients’ payroll operations
- Assist in clients’ Tax/EPF/ETF contribution matters
- Academic/Professional Qualification related to HR/Management or Accounts from a recognized institute is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizing and interpersonal skills with the ability to converse with different levels in the hierarchy
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Should be able to work under pressure with a minimum supervision
- Excellent knowledge of MS office applications is essential.
Candidates who fill the above criteria may send your CVs to email@example.com
mentioning the post applied for in the subject column.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org