– 6 MONTHS CONTRACT –
- The candidate should be available to work full time from Monday – Friday and (½ day on Saturday if required)
- A person with a similar or administrative experience preferred.
- Final year degree students who are able to work full time could also apply.
- Should be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Should be thorough in Microsoft Office programs. (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Handling of Maldives exports orders & payments relating to the same.
- Coordinate supply confirmation from supply hub for each and every order.
- Preparing PFIs (Proforma Invoice) as per supply confirmation.
- Coordinating export invoices
- Preparing commercial documents for exports
- Arranging and follow up orders pick up
- Forward supporting shipping (Copy) documents to customers
- Forward of original shipping documents (through banking process)
- Follow up outstanding payments for export jobs (payment tracker)
Handling of tender documentation / Coordinating tender deliveries
- Registration of suppliers
- Coordination of supply confirmations for tenders
- Obtaining price approvals for tenders
- Preparation of tender documents according to the tender specifications(including bid bonds, Sample submissions)
- Maintaining data trackers (Monthly update, Bid bond, and performance bond tracker)
- Preparation of documents for payment submission (According to the specification of the Purchase order)
- Follow up on order preparation and delivery
- Keeping records of all tender correspondence
Supporting to Sales Administration works
- Preparation of letters (Eg: Request letters for hospital entrance)
- Coordinating and preparing SLCPI correspondence for Sales team
- Preparation of letters for the annual and quarterly awards
Please forward your CVs to email@example.com